DIY Juice to Alcohol Kit
There are times when you look at a machine and you realize that it is something you have been always looking for. This can be a USB device, a tablet pc, or anything else that suits your requirements. If you are a health conscious person, you would know how difficult it is to get your hands on a machine that can cook or make juices in the healthiest ways.
Today, we are talking about one such machine which is the DIY Juice to Alcohol Kit. By looking at it or by its functions, it looks a very low tech machine but believe me, it can work wonders for you. And this I am sure is going to make you happier than ever before. Besides, Christmas is near so this one can really help you out in having a great time!
Okay, let me just start off by saying that that this DIY Juice to Alcohol Kit is a very simple to use machine. In fact, the technique it uses is quite old school but that’s the fun. What you need to do is to get a 64oz bottle of any juice of your choice and then pour a packet of yeast of the DIY Juice to Alcohol Kit. Now, pop the airlock top on. Here is the trick – once the yeast is in the juice, it will start converting the fructose of the juice in alcohol and carbonation. What you get after 48 hours is your own homemade alcohol beverage! This is what the Germans call the Federweißer and it is a popular drink in Europe. Oh by the way, the Austrians call it Sturm. What should we call it? Let’s just call it the best drink you can make yourself this Christmas with this DIY Juice to Alcohol Kit.
Here are some features of this product:
• With this kit and a 64oz bottle of juice, you’ll be able to enjoy a sparkling, alcoholic beverage in 48 hours.
• Science causes the yeast in the kit to turn the fructose in the juice into alcohol and carbonation.
• Juice not included.
• Alcohol Content: once it has sit 48 hours, alcohol content can reach 14 percent.
• Includes: 6 yeast packets, 6 bottle labels, 1 airlock, 1 rubber stopper, and fun recipes.
• Ingredients: yeast, organic evaporated cane juice, emulsifier.
• Net Wt: each packet contains 1g (0.035oz) of magic.
It is available for $9.99 and I guess that’s not a lot!